Our Journey to Mia Grace: Hoping and Praying Tomorrow is the Day

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hoping and Praying Tomorrow is the Day

I haven't posted in forever. Wow has a ton happened this past year. The word on the rumor queen is that someone on the West coast got their referral today. So we are hoping and praying that tomorrow is the day that we get to see our daughter Mia's face for the first time.

I have just been going crazy this past week. I have been making Dan leave the computer on at night so that I can check it in the middle of the night if need be. Monday night I checked it at 3:30 am to discover nothing.

Today I have been a complete mess and have barely been able to leave the computer. This morning was looking bleak and I sent an email to family and friends saying it looked like it wasn't going to happen this week. Next I had some sugar therapy. :) Then low and behold I checked it again around 1:00 and someone on the West Coast got their referral. How I am going to sleep tonight I have no idea.

No comments: