Our Journey to Mia Grace: little reminders...

Thursday, March 13, 2008

little reminders...

{Above: Bri and Mi try out their new side-by-side stroller, which is far more fun b/c they can kick and hit one another}

Musings: It's amazing how many reminders of our "new life" follow me wherever I go. For example, I was at Panera the other day for a meeting. It was a bit cold that morning so I had thrown on a hooded sweatshirt on my way out. As I stood in line to order, I absentmindedly put my hands into the sweatshirt's pouch - only to feel something that I was not expecting.


Now, it's not unusual for me to find leftover tidbits in my pockets. A few bucks maybe, or a golf tee, or dice - you know, the usual. But, no, those were the old days b/c on this particular morning I found a diaper. I pulled it slowly, sheeplishly out and studied it. oh yeah. It was a Pampers....size 2...had a little blue Grover smiling back at me.

thankfully, it was clean.

1 comment:

YvetteC said...

Happy Birthday Mia Grace!! I'm so glad you're here!