Our Journey to Mia Grace: First Bath...

Monday, January 21, 2008

First Bath...

Mia got her first Dove Soap Dip today! We started by dipping her feet into the tub and at first she resisted. She gave me these eyes that said, "Daddy, are you going to wash my feet?"

To which I replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will."

"No," said Mia, "you shall never wash my feet."

"Unless I wash you three times a day or whenever you break out in the slightest sweat," I answered, "you shall never be an American."

But soon she started to quite enjoy herself and said, "Then, Daddy," she said, "not just my feet but my hands and my head as well - and, oh, could you throw in a few toys while you're at it?!?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Viall's can't wait to meet you Mia. You are truly a beautiful gift from God. We are just gitty with excitement for your mommy and your daddy.