Our Journey to Mia Grace: just to clarify

Friday, January 25, 2008

just to clarify

It seems that Elise did not quite find the humor in my countryside story. I should have known. The idea of her baby being out there in the cold improperly dressed will ALWAYS draw a Mommy's ire. So allow me to clarify. The point, you see, was not in that Mia was under-dressed...the point was that the Chinese are obsessed about bundling their babies.

Think "Christmas Story", then add a layer.

Just so you know what we're talking about here...and so that you can see two more cute pix of Mia (which is the real reason)...to the left I have posted a couple of different "going out" shots. Notice - if you will - the tights, the thick cap, the warm sweats, and the parka - all over, of course, a long sleeve onsey, warm socks, and, um, a cozy diaper.

3 comments:

Stewart Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stewart Family said...

Think Michelin Man! You know the tire guy! You can never, by Chinese standards, have too many layers on. It's incredible really!

Clarke said...

I'd like to see the time stamps on those photos...seems like a potential cover-up (of Dan's failure to cover-up)...yes, I know I'm not helping things but I couldn't resist.