Our Journey to Mia Grace: great wall2

Saturday, January 19, 2008

great wall2


Note: Since China censors everything, I'm not actually able to view this blog. With the help of my wife at home (whom I refer to innerchangeably as either "Penny" or "Chloe", I've managed a work-around to their restrictions to at least make posts).
That being said, I just posted a similar picture as this but am not sure it went through. So, again, this is me with some new-found friends I made while "hiking" the great wall. I offerred to take their pix and they pulled me into the conga line.
fun times all around.
tommorow, though, the journey begins...

3 comments:

Stewart Family said...

Great to see familiar sites! Is that Ben behind you in the great wall pic? I think he was our guide for the crazy day of site seeing with jet lag! Peace.

Sean and Paige Whiting said...

Great work on the blog and great work, it seems, ignoring jet lag. We're all journeying to you, Mia. Can't wait to see you.

-Sean a.k.a.,Uncle Whity

YvetteC said...

I don't get the Penny or Chloe references? huh?